Tuesday, March 06, 2007

myheritage.com

Alicia and Allie told me about this incredibly fun website called www.myheritage.com. Apparently, anyone with a Facebook account already knows about it. Since I don't have one, I had to be told by those who do.

You can upload your picture onto the site, and it scans your face then finding the celebrities you most look like.

Below are the celebrities they chose for me.

And whoever "they" are, they are damn perceptive on a couple of them...





















Kirsten Dunst - 86%
















Kim Cattrall - 83%



















Jessica Biel - 83%






















Raqeul Welch - 75%
(this one I totally see.)





















Henry Fonda - 75%
(um...)




















Oprah - 73%






















Melanie Chisholm (a.k.a. Sporty Spice) - 72%





Scarlett Johannson - 71%




Pamela Anderson - 68%

(now, why this one wasn't at the top of the list is beyond me.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beth: I just read your blog. Most young people around your age look for answers to why they are unhappy and look for happines. The answer lies within. There is no real lasting happiness in the world. Look carefully. Real happiness involves being kind to yourself and then learning to be kind to others.

Tu Tio Paul