Friday, September 03, 2010

It's What ALL The Girls Are Wearing.

It's not exactly the bright fruschia, overly taffeta-ed, crinolined, bubblegum monstrosity I had secretly wanted to choose...but on my gorgeous Maids, it'll be a show-stopper all the same :)

The lovely Meredith models the Enzoani Love ensemble below.

Note: The dress is not going to be pink. Although I loved the colour on Mere, she has an incredible summer tan right now. Come April, I'm doubtful any of the girls will have that much colour...and I would never EVER ask them to get a fake tan. In fact, NO FAKE TANS ALLOWED. Let your porcelain flesh SHINE!



The full-length view.
I love how it's detailing is asymmetrical. It adds character to the dress.



Oh, so happy to have me taking her picture whilst being fitted.
It looks like there is half of a bow poking out. I love that accent.



Rear view. Pleated.
Très flattering on any body type.
(mind the clamps)



A swatch of what the colour will be:
Midnight Blue.
In certain lights it's dark navy, and in others it has almost a steel sheen to it.
Very sexy, and will look gorgeous on my pasty Maids.



The "official" model on the website, looking very hungry, sad....

...and strikingly like Miley Cyrus?

1 comment: