Tuesday, May 24, 2011

While You Wait.

I know I promised "more to come", and I am sticking by that promise.

But we only just got the pictures from our photographer - all 1800 of them - and they need to be sifted through until there is a reasonable number chosen for viewing.

In the meantime, while I select all the pictures I love to share with all of you whom I love, here is a link to a few our photog posted on her blog.

I will be back soon with more, and stories that will no doubt make you laugh, and maybe cry.

...and maybe a video or two, involving Heather and some horse meat. That's right. Horse meat.

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Mezzle said...

Stunning! Beautiful! Gorgeous! Superlative overdose! More!

So wish I could've been there, but the photos definitely do the day justice.

Hope the honeymoon was amazingness. Much love, Mez xoxo

Geordy and Pete said...

WOW!!!!

you look so beautiful!

brilliant photos.

love love love the one of heather getting her dress zipped up! perfect!

congratulations!
x

online dramas said...

so nice blogger

Unknown said...

SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS home of the leader of the transport sector transport at your home with all personne 7/24 and filof of large vehicles.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Depolama
thank turkey