Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Coldest of the cold. And Hottest of the hot (JUSTIN!!!).











It's so freaking cold. Toronto, along with most of the Province, is in a deep freeze. I went to brunch with Newman on Sunday and almost died walking from the streetcar to her place in the


-40 degree weather. I'm not kidding! I'm fighting a cold, and being exposed to that awful, ungodly weather has not helped my condition.


That being said, I am leaving for a vacation in 2 days! In fact, in less than 48 hours I will be on a plane to Mexico.


I would say "sunny" Mexico, but having stupidly checked the weather for the area I will be staying in I have noticed that the "weather people" are calling for rain most of the 9 days.


Wein...(that's a crying sound).


SO! Even though most of you feel no pity for me, I'm begging for every last soul who glances at this site to send WARM SUNNY THOUGHTS, Mexico way. I need some sun. And heat. And I need it NOW!!


Anyway, that'll be all for a couple of weeks. Please enjoy these (somewhat blurry) Justin pics while I'm away.


Everyone take care. Be safe. And tell someone you love them today.


xoxoxo






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love YOU buffy.

xxHeather

Beth said...

I love YOU TOO!!!
I apologize for the crap quality of the justin pics, but only he can manage to still look like a GOD in a blurry state.

p.j.r said...

Enjoy your trip - and don't drink the water!

p.s. as if you chose Mexico over Vancouver.
I guess you just wanted to re-live your grad trip ALL over again right?

p

Anonymous said...

Hola:
Me alegro que has pasado unas dias muy buenas. Me recuerda de que cuando he estado viajando por europa caunda tenia 22-25 aƱos. Adelante. Espero que sigues joven en espiritu.

Tu Tio
Paul