Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sick and bored.

Being sick and bored at home with little medication available can make you pretty crazy. So I figured I'd bide my time with a little blogging action.

I realized that I never posted pictures from my fabulous surprise birthday party this year.

Sarah, Vanessa and Kendra had me utterly convinced that they were taking me to dinner. So I didn't eat a thing all day and became more and more excited as the minutes ticked by to gorge myself on delicious international cuisine and bottle after bottle of fancy wine.

Once we parked Vanessas car and were about to jump into a cab to take us the rest of the way, I was violently blindfolded by Sarah. They threw me into a taxi and drove me around for a while, saying words like, "shooters" and "strippers"...and "Port Hope". All I could think was, "wherever they're taking me, I hope to GOD there's food."

Eventually we arrived at our destination. They had rounded up my clams from Reds and surprised me by renting a private karaoke room on Bloor West! I honestly was not expecting all of my girls to be in one room together like that, and I seriously never thought it would be for me!!! It was a great night, and I love my girls so much for that. I'm so lucky.

Everyone got involved! Even Newman (with a little coercion). And as for Pam...I will say, that for a woman who claims she can't sing...MAN, does she like to perform!!








No comments: