Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An acknowledgment.

I am aware that I've slipped a little this last month with keeping things fresh and up-to-date on my blog.

There really is no excuse, since I have spent heaps of time hibernating this winter, sitting on the couch watching tv with mom. And it's been a baaaaaaaaaaad winter, with weeks of consecutive -25 degree days and foot upon foot of snow. I'm not - nor have I ever been - a "winter person". My body is not - and has never been - built for the Canadian winter. Why I always decide to come back is beyond me.

Well....my wonderful friends and incredible family are what keeps me coming back. But STILL.

I've also been hunkering down with The Captain quite a bit. It's hard to keep your old routine when you're in the throes of a fun, new relationship.

Tonight I'm watching Obama's first Presidential Address to Congress with mom. He's been speaking for a total of 30-seconds and there has already been 3 standing ovations.

He's a rock star. I love it. And clearly, so does everyone else.

I digress.

Blogging isn't the only thing I've slipped on. I've also been avoiding the gym, which is even worse in my mind. I was on a great track, and as of today I have found myself back on it.

So that's it. I'm back. And I leave you to watch Obama promise me that everything is going to be OK....

.....standing ovation #4. Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is you moving? london perhaps? cos the mattress wont fit into you luggage allowance im afraid...

xx she who is keeping the boy population afloat.

Geordy and Pete said...

ball photos now