Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bday.

Well yesterday was my bday...and it was pretty much exactly how I wanted it to be.
I spent the afternoon shopping with Pam, then had fabulous Indian food at Nataraj Restaurant with some friends and my bro. Then finished off the night with a little karaoke. You knew that was coming, didn't you?

There were only a few pictures taken...none of which will end up on this blog. Or Facebook, for that matter. They are unflattering and embarrassing. The only two I will release were taken by my brother on his Crackberry.

I was given a "shot" of Grand Marnier by the lovely staff at the restaurant. I put "shot" in quotes because it was more like 4 shots in one small snifter. Never being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I obliged.




Not half bad! I woke up with a slight hangover and a newfound appreciation for orange liqueur.
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I was right chuffed.
xoxo

1 comment:

Geordy and Pete said...

so glad you are back on the blog band wagon.
x