Monday, September 25, 2006

For those (2...maybe 3) of you trying to leave comments, I have now changed the setting and you should now be able to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And can I just say...Grey's Anatomy could possibly be my favourite show ever, blowing My So-Called Life out of the water. It's hard to judge right now seeing as how my emotions are all exposed and raw, having just watched the final episode of season 2. As the weeks progress I'll be able to think about it more clearly.

Heather, you look absolutely amazing but have every right to be uncomfortable and complain. It's truly the only time in a womans life when she has the absolute right.

Embrace it!

2 comments:

Heather Anders said...

Thank you buff. And complain I will (although to be honest, its all really fine and easy, I just... like my sister suggests - 'like to be a bit dramatic'. I'm sure you know about that one.

Now this Grey's Anatomy interest. You must be the gazillionth person who has told me to watch it. But for some reason, since the first season of 24 (2001?), I've been unable to regularly sit in front of a tv an follow serial. I start them with the best of intentions but by week 3 forget and get too behind. Instead I watch cooking programs and re-runs of the simpsons.... *sigh* i need to get out more.

Anonymous said...

"It's truly the only time in a womans life when she has the absolute right"?!? Seriously? There are tonnes of times in a woman's life (or a man's) when they have the right to complain. Sheesh.