Sunday, September 24, 2006

So last night was girls night out. And boy...did we go out. We started off at 5 Doors North, one of my favourite places in the city for great food, great wine, great service and great times all around. After the 10 of us polised off our 10 bottles of wine, we decided the next logical step would be to drag our drunken, giggly arses to the karaoke dive down the street. It's there that things really picked up...and then quickly crashed and burned.

In a nut shell - we took over the joint and then were robbed of the $25 we left on our table for our waitress. Don't worry though...Catherine magaged to catch the theif red handed. And me being me, I made sure to give him a piece of my mind.

I had to be restrained and he was booed out of the bar. Excellent.

Anyway, this montage of photos I like to call "Allie Loves her Tongue Very Much."

Look closely, this one is different from the one above (the falling strap is a clear indicator that this one was taken after a few cocktails).
I love this picture. It pretty much sums up how we all felt last night...

...totally awesome!
Not only does Allie have an appreciation for her tongue, but it appears she also loves another...ahem...couple of things about herself.

Love it.

Notice me ripping it up in the background. Oh yeah. Express yourself...

I'm not sure how to post more than one pic at a time...so there are plenty more to come.

Good times. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaa, i love the story about the guy being booed out of the bar! Where is this magical karaoke place????

Beth said...

magical...that's exactly how I would describe it. Kramers in Toronto. One of the best karaoke dives in the WORLD!! What I don't understand is, after stealing the $25 why stick around? I'd have taken the money and ran! But this guy decided to steal and then sit around waiting to get caught. His mother would be proud.