Thursday, September 28, 2006

More fun pics while I figure out what to post next...


Catherine, Alicia, Nadine, Me and Allie (sans tongue) . This was taken earlier in the evening, just as things were getting started.














After leaving 5 Doors North, I realized that my fabulous new 4 1/2 inch stilettos weren't going to comfortably get me to our next destination.

Michelle, being my instant new best karaoke friend, graciously offered to carry me there.

I'm convinced my blisters would be oh-so-much-worse if it weren't for her gallantry. Wait...can a girl be gallant? Hmmm.....













I promised Allie I'd post some pics of her without her tongue hanging out.

So here is one of my favourite of her and Nadine.

And just so you know, boys...these two hot ladies are DOCTORS!!!

Yep, I know. It makes them just that much hotter knowing that there are brains behind the beauty.


Another great energy pic. We may look like a bunch of drunken sorority girls...but the wine in our hands suggests we are so much more civilized than that.

Drunken Upper-Class Socialites, perhaps?

Upper East Side REPRESENT!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: