Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Interlude: Happy News!

I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate The Al's on the birth of the gorgeous Stella Elizabeth.

Female-Al is a member of the uber-exclusive blog family I belong to, and who I have only met face-to-face another lifetime ago in Australia. She and her husband Male-Al live in Macau, and her blog is sleek and exotic, just how I imagine their life is there!

They have the most amazing adventures together, all the while sharing their infectious, movie-star worthy smiles with family and friends as they go.

Their love for each other has spanned over a decade, and now they have little Stella to share in all the wonder their world holds.

So here's to your beautiful family, Al's! Such a joyous time! May you be blessed and full of love from here to kingdom come.

With all my heart,

Buffy.

2 comments:

Mezzle said...

Here here!

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

Oh Buffy - what a lovely message. Thanks so much!!!!!!!! You are a honey. I feel like we are post-modern pen pals: done via blog world.

Getting my shite togethr now I am back home to get some blogging done.. As well as catching up on everyone elses - yah wedding blog. what a treat!!

xox